Questions & Answers
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in is from 15:00, while check-out is before 10:00.
- Is it possible to book a check in or check out outside these times?
Yes, on request it is possible to book check in or check out outside the scheduled times. The cost is 50% of the day’s rate.
- Is there a luggage storage service in case of early arrival or late departure?
Yes, the hotel has a free luggage storage.
- Is there a garage or a parking space available? What is the cost?
The hotel has an open car park, free of charge.
- Is it possible to bring pets? What size? Is there an additional cost?
Yes, small pets are accepted at the restaurant and bar. In the room, on the beach and in the pool it is not possible to bring any animals even if they are small.
- What services are included in the basic price BAR in B&B?
The rates are per room per night and include breakfast, use of the beach with sun loungers and umbrella upon reservation free of charge. The use of the swimming pool is subject to a fee.
- Is there a baby sitting service?
Yes, baby sitting service can be booked upon request and payment.
- How many rooms does the hotel have?
The hotel has 5 rooms.
- Are there any rooms with sea view?
The rooms located in the main building have a sea view. Specify the need at the time of booking.
- Are the bathrooms equipped with a Jacuzzi or shower?
All bathrooms are equipped with shower and/ or Jacuzzi.
- Are there family rooms or connecting rooms?
The two suites have two rooms with an additional sofa bed. There are no connecting rooms.
- Are there any cots/cots for children? Are there an extra charge?
Free cots are available for children up to 3 years.
- What is the maximum number of people that can stay in a room?
The maximum occupancy varies according to the type of room: all rooms can accommodate two adults.
- Do you have rooms for disabled travellers?
No, the hotel does not have rooms for people with disabilities.
- Are the rooms air-conditioned?
Yes, all rooms are air-conditioned.
- Do you have any smoking rooms?
No, the hotel does not have smoking rooms.
- Is it possible to tune into international channels (satellite TV) and Sky channels?
All rooms have national and international channels, pay TV is not available.
- How many restaurants does the hotel have?
The hotel has 1 restaurant.
- What’s the restaurant’s opening hours?
The restaurant is open from 12:00 to 15:00 and from 19:00 to 22:00.
- Is breakfast included in the rate?
No, breakfast is not included in the room rate.
- Are high chairs available in the restaurant?
Yes, children’s high chairs are available free of charge.
- What services are included in the half board?
Breakfast and dinner.
- Does the hotel have a private beach?
Yes, the hotel has a private beach.
- Beach service is included? What facilities does the beach service provide?
The beach service is included and includes: 1 umbrella, 2 deckchairs.
- Is the beach sandy or rocky? Does it degrade slowly?
The beach is sandy, gently sloping, and is surrounded by Mediterranean scrub.
- Are towels provided for the pool and the sea? What is the cost?
Yes, one beach towel per person is provided free of charge each day.
- Can I bring animals to the beach?
No, you can’t bring pets to the beach.
- Are there showers on the beach?
Yes, the beach has showers located in the garden behind the beach.
- Does the hotel have an indoor or outdoor pool?
The hotel has an outdoor pool.
- What are the access times to the pool?
It is possible to access the pool from 8:00 to 19:00.
- Is it mandatory to use the cap in the pool?
No, it’s not mandatory to use the cap in the pool.
- Does the hotel provide a bath towel? Does it have a daily cost?
Yes, the hotel provides the bath towel and is included in the room price.
- Can children access the pool? From what age?
Yes, children can access the outdoor swimming pool from the age of 5. Before the age of 5, they can enter accompanied by an adult.
- Is there a lifeguard in the pool?
Yes, there will be a lifeguard during the opening hours of the pool.
- Do you organize swimming classes?
Yes, swimming courses are organized for a fee. For more information contact us directly.
How to reach us
- How can I get to your hotel from the train station?
The nearest railway station is Ventimiglia and you can reach it by taxi at an indicative cost of 15€ each way.
- Which is the nearest airport?
The nearest airport is Nice, which is 36km away, while Genoa airport is 160km away.
- What is the nearest motorway exit to the hotel?
To reach the hotel by car from Genoa or Nice the nearest exit is Ventimiglia, then take the Aurelia towards France.
- How far is the hotel from the nearest bus stop?
The nearest bus stop is 100m from the hotel.
- Is it possible to organize a transfer service to the airport or the station? What is the cost?
On request, the hotel organises a transfer service to and from the airport. The costs vary according to the number of people and the period of the day (day or night). The service must be paid directly to the driver.
- What are the most interesting places near the hotel?
The hotel is nestled in the most beautiful bay of Ventimiglia. For lovers of the sea there are many beaches to visit, also are recommended cities such as Bordighera, Sanremo, Menton, Monte Carlo, Nice and countless countries of the Ligurian hinterland.
- What do room prices include?
The services included in the price of the rooms depend on the type of offer booked. It is possible to view the offers online on the page of the site dedicated to them.
- Is there a tourist tax? What is the daily cost?
The municipality of Ventimiglia provides the tourist tax: 1.50 € per day, per person, from 12 years and up.
- Which credit cards are accepted?
The hotel accepts all major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express.